avoid all the most common rookie mistakes so you can sail into the next phase in your journey with a solid foundation for those strength gains
What you'll get:
- [ masterclass taught by CPT and Fitness Educator, Estelle held March 10th 10am PST]
- [ a replay of the class you keep forever ]
- [ BONUS: guidebook with class key points and place for note taking ]
[ All Sales are Final ]
Does this sound like you?
- You're following workouts you save on Instagram, but are constantly swapping out exercises.
- You walk into the gym (or your home gym) with no clue what weight to start with.
- You want to lift heavier weight but you're afraid of getting injured.
- The workouts you do leave you more sweaty and exhausted instead of strong and energized.
- You have no clue what to eat before and after workouts and are worried your nutrition is making your workouts too stressful for your body.
But imagine this...
- You know all the exercises that are worth your time and which ones aren't.
- You know how to find your starting weight for each movement and when to increase it.
- You know what aspects of form matter and which ones don't.
- You working LESS but seeing MORE strength gains from your workouts.
- You have pre- and post- workout snacks that give you the perfect amount of fuel and leave you feeling well-nourished.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THE MASTERCLASS:
- How much weight to lift
- How often you should be lifting
- The best exercise for full-body strength and time-efficiency
- What to eat before and after lifting
- How and when to include cardio
- When and how form matters
- What to do about tightness and pain
- How and when to swap exercises
- ...AND MORE!