3 monthly payments
a 12-week at home beginner lifter program to help you make lifting a natural part of life and gain confidence with all basic movements patterns
This is for you if...
- You're ready to start lifting without the worry that you're gunna do something wrong and hurt yourself.
- You're done playing the workout guessing game and wasting time. You want an efficient workout program.
- You're ready to take things seriously and do the deeper work (this isn't some weight loss program that leaves you feeling lost when it's over.)
Only join if....
- You're ready to be strategic and get stronger. You're done with random workouts.
- You want to stop exercising purely to change the way you look. You want to start DOING cool things.
- You want to feel confident with your form will all basic movement patterns: squat, deadlift, push-up, row, and rotational work
What you'll get:
- The 12 week at-home workout program with 2-3 workouts/week
- Lift Basics (a series of 15 instructional video lessons with me) to help you become confident with and understand all movement patterns for your body
- The Strong 1.0 e-book (instructions for warm-up, cool-down, how to advance, track workouts)
- 7 Form Checklists (squat, deadlift, row, push-up, core movements, hand position when pushing, wrist position when pushing)
- 1 Worksheet for digging deep to CREATE MOTIVATION long-term and set yourself up for success
- 1 worksheet for pre and post WORKOUT NUTRITION and snack ideas
- 1 worksheet for EXERCISE RECOVER methods
All sales are final.
What People Are Saying:
“I got so much from this program, I got more comfortable using weights,, and I witnessed myself getting substantially stronger over the last 3 months! Thank you Estelle for using your gifts to support other women this way! I highly recommend!”
I had never invested in a personal training program before, because I was worried that it wouldn't help. I was SO helped and changed by Estelle's practical, grace-filled approach to healthy habits, long-term changes, and goals that are based on health and not mere aesthetics. I would absolutely do this again, and would recommend it to anyone.
If you're someone who wants to try lifting but feel intimidated by it or your not sure if this is for you. Try this program. Estelle made these workouts so doable. Also this helps you feel accountable. I hope you try it !!